Lowther Club of Norway
Welcome to the club!
Or – actually not. A couple of years ago I decided I no longer had the time to run the club the way it by rights should be. As a consequence, the club is no longer operative. But I have been receiving emails and other enquiries on a steady basis over the last years, and decided to put the pages back online.
NOTE: These pages are archived, so if you follow any of these links, you will probably experience a "way back machine" sensation. Layouts have not been updated since the late nineties, so you you may browse these pages and consider them a stroll through the web museum. Apart from the page you are now reading and the two project webs (big fun and all fun), I will leave the site "as is". If you find some nostalgic pleasure in it; Hey, Good For You!
Apart from reselling the world's finest loudspeakers, the Lowther drivers, and other products / related services, the club acts as a forum for Lowther horn builders/owners.
Lowther owners are true enthusiasts, and hopefully the club's activities will make the 'Lowther for Life' crowd grow. If you are not familiar with the concept of Lowther / horn speakers, read through these pages and open your mind to a new sound experience. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
- What is a Lowther anyway? (and a Lowther Club, for that matter)
- See some opinions on the Lowther drivers.
- Find out what's available from the club.
- Want to be an audio pioneer?
- Go ahead, join the club.
- Look at some experiences reported from members who have built their own Lowther speakers
- Our very own and acclaimed design, the Big Fun Horn
New and hot:
- The ALL Fun horn - an extensive article on our latest design.
- Complete listing of current memberships (removed due to GDPR)
Contact us by E-mail, or at the following address: